Dr. Grecy R Martinez:
Dentist, Upper Manhattan
Healthy Smile Dental Arts is a minority Woman owned practice, built in 1993 with a mission to produce beautiful and healthy smiles for people of all ages and backgrounds. Our friendly and attentive team is dedicated to providing maximum comfort and quality dental care with up to date and advanced technology. Using the most effective, precise and proven treatment methods to achieve outstanding results is why thousands of individuals have chosen us over the years and continuously choose our office for care.
Our CEO, Dr. Grecy Martinez, DDS, MAGD is a top dentist and cosmetic specialist. She obtained her degree in Doctor of Dental Surgery from NYU Dental School in 1993 and has completed approximately 3,000 hours in continuing education since then in order to provide the most up to date treatments on her patients. She has earned her mastership in the Academy of General Dentistry; Only 2% of dentists in the USA and CA are able to reach that level. Dr. Grecy is proud to have accomplished so much in her career as the first in her family to move to this country from the Dominican Republic, graduate college and become a professional. But her true gratification and fulfillment lies from using her knowledge to serve others and make a difference.
Her passion in changing lives is evident; as she volunteers and participates in many organizations that help her do so. “New York Donated Dental Services” for example, is an organization in which she has been a part of for about 10 years that has allowed her to provide free comprehensive dental services for adults with special needs in the Harlem/Uptown community. Dr. Grecy also helps the community by teaching at dental health symposiums in churches, public schools, insurance events and block parties about the importance of oral health. During the start of the pandemic, she volunteered with the Somos vaccination campaign, helping administer the Covid-19 vaccine to other healthcare workers, essential workers and individuals in underserved NYC communities of color. Outside of the community, she enjoys donating her time and services doing mission trips along with “The Dominican Medical and Dental Association” in the Dominican Republic, providing free medical/dental care to patients in the poor rural communities. Dr. Grecy has also gone on mission trips with “Mustard Seed,” a non-profit dedicated to helping abandoned children with disabilities in developing countries including Jamaica, Nicaragua, Dominican Republic, Zimbabwe and Malawi.
Dr. Grecy opened her business in 1993 and has been serving the Harlem/Hamilton Heights/Uptown community for 30 years in the same location since then. Dr. Grecy Martinez is proud to still be standing in a world where she's overcome many obstacles and discrimination for not only being a woman, but a minority at that. She is a mother of 3 young women and has a handsome 3 year old grandson. She is living proof that your dreams can become a reality with hard work and dedication.
Dr. Martinez is certified in Lumineers, Invisalign, Clear correct, Laser Dentistry, Snap on Smile, Botox, and Dermal Filler Therapy. Dr. Grecy wrote an article about Cosmetic Dentistry for the Woman Dentist Journal ( When to increase tooth proportion gingivally and when to increase tooth proportion incisally with Veneers).
Continuing Education Programs:
- " PRINCIPLES AND PRACTICE OF PERIODONTICS FOR THE GENERAL PRACTITIONER"
- " Full-Mouth Reconstruction: Advanced Principles and Practice----- 2 years program.
- " Implantology: Surgical and Prosthetic Treatment"-----------------------2 years program.
- " Comprehensive Aesthetic Dentistry: Principles and Practice"--------1 year program.
- " Light Forces Orthodontics Practice"--------------------------------------3 years program.
- MASTER ACADEMY OF GENERAL DENTISTRY (MAGD).
- FELLOW ACADEMY GENERAL DENTISTRY (FAGD).
- Fellow International Congress of Oral Implantology (FICOI).
- 2011 New York Top Doctor and Dentist.
- 2008 America Top Dentist.
- 2009 America Top Dentist.
- 2010 America Top Dentist.
- 2011 America top Dentist.
- Professional of the year 2009-2010 representing Dentistry by Cambridge Who's Who.
- Honored Member 2008-2009 by Cambridge Who's Who.
- Academy of General Dentistry (AGD).
- International Congress of Oral Implantologist (ICOI).
- American Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry (AACD).
- Empire State Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry (ESACD).
- Academy of Laser Dentistry (ALD).
- American Academy of Implant Dentistry (AAID).
- American Academy of Facial Esthetics.
- Hispanic Dental Association (HDA).
- Dominican Dental Association
- Orthodontic Study Group.
- Implant Study Group